● Increased SEO traffic to the site.
● Increasing the number of conversions to sell Steam accounts
We looked at which landing pages were getting traffic. To do this, we collected the maximum semantics and began to form the structure of the site.The keys in the niche are relatively complex. Most with ahrefs difficulty over 60.
The second thing we did was to form the structure of the site. Described what type of landing page should be, formed the TOR for landing pages, and wrote the content.
The main traffic page is the main page, because the main receive keywords: steam id, steamid, steam hex, steamhex
Created blog pages.
Worked profile pages like https://steamid.pro/lookup/76561197960287930
Worked on the pages "top"
The third thing we did was the website translation into Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Turkish, Indonesian, Polish, and Romanian.
We used the DeepL service for translation.
Primary link building, as for any young resource, we decided to build according to the knowem.com catalog.
After 14 months, we were in the top 10 in the US across the entire semantic core.
Over the past month, the site has collected 161K traffic monthly
All-time traffic dynamics according to Google Search Console
Serpstat data for TOP keywords
Ahrefs data for TOP keywords
SERanking data for TOP keywords
Top 10 countries by traffic
Killer feature of growth
The main point of growth was the decision to prepare a translation into other languages. This helped to get into the tops there, which in turn pulled the USA to the top.
We have done nothing more than the maximum submission package.
At the moment, the site began to collect natural links itself.
Examples of such links: